KNOW YER TOOLZ PART TOOOO

Student Work

What challenges did you encounter while creating your portolio and how did you overcome them?
There were so many challenges.
ALL of the challenges. 
This portfolio took a million hours to put together. There are several masters in that puppy as well as oooooodles of images and a boatload of text boxes. The spacing and layout were a bit fiddly, but overall it was a gratifying task. One challenge is transfer of muscle memory (ie shortcuts) between Adobe applications. Don’t even try to think that ⌘D will duplicate a darn thing in InDesign!
At the bitter end I made buttons for the objects in my ToC and instructed them to go to their corresponding pages. FUN!
But NOT FUN THOUGH. Because whilst saving the interactive PDF I am informed that “Go To Page” isn’t supported. WHATEVER THE HECK THAT MEANS.
Also I tried to go back and rewatch the tutorial videos to make sure I had all my notes in order but the video isn’t working on either of my machines.
I’m going to try to do all of this again in the computer lab on Tuesday. 🤷‍♀️
What do you think of your finished portfolio?
I LOVE IT!
Forealz.
Once it has a lesson plan and some updated student work its gonna be golden ⭐️

Comments